Honda College Graduate Bonus $500
If you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, we know that you are embarking on a new phase of your life, and that phase may include a new vehicle! To reward your hard work, Honda would like to offer you $500 toward any new 2017 or new model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial Services(r) (HFS). See offer details for customer and vehicle eligibility. Offer valid through March 31, 2020 and may be terminated at any time.
What You'll Need:
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master's, bachelor's or associate's degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing(r) or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan(r) ("balloon" ) contract.
- Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500.
The Following HFS Requirements May Apply:
- 5% minimum down payment
- No adverse credit history
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.